Kyle is SO Funny :-)

Pictures:
* Showing Papa that he loves his new puzzles!
* Jack smiling :-)
* Jack smiling :-)
* Babies in green (L-R: Ryan, Brooke & Jack)
* Cute outfits from my boss - thanks Lori! (L-R: Jack, Brooke & Ryan)
On days when life is so crazy and I feel like I'm just running around, holding babies, changing diapers, blocking out all of the crying and being spit up on, Kyle makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts (in a good way!). This week he had a few good ones:
** On Monday night, he and I were sitting at the table having dinner together and he looked down the table, paused for a few seconds and said "Mommy, I just thought of something!" as he points his finger in the air. I smiled because I hadn't heard him say that before, especially the animation of it all, and asked "what is it?". He replies, "I think that I need some of those mints!". I had bought mint candies for my mom and he saw them sitting out on the table and thought he might need some. It is truly amazing what comes out of his mouth, especially when it is in the proper context. I just want to hug and kiss him!
** On Wednesday night my Aunt Sheryl and Uncle Jim came over as my Uncle is in town from Florida for the birth of their first grandchild (hopefully this week!). When I told Kyle that Aunt Sherrie was coming over to visit he asked, "Are we going to church?" because of course, she usually comes on Sundays so we can go to church. But that wasn't even the best of it. Mom, Aunt Sherrie, Kyle and I were sitting at the kitchen table talking about baby Brayden's impending arrival. We were telling Kyle that there was going to be another new baby in the family and he says - unaided! - "we have enough babies here!". Oh my gosh...HOW FUNNY! Poor guy, he probably wanted to fall over when he heard that another baby was coming :-) We've assured him there will be no more babies in this house!
My parents came over to visit before they head to Connecticut this weekend to visit Brian, Elena and baby Lila. Dad made Kyle three wood name puzzles (Kyle Edward Logan) and brought them over. Kyle loves them! He and Dad were putting the letters in and Kyle said, "thank you for making this for me, papa". It melts your heart!
My girlfriend Jodi is coming to visit us for the weekend from Minneapolis. She's single with no children and says she's looking forward to visiting. I'm so scared that she'll want to leave soon after she arrives :-) We can't wait to see her!



4 Comments:
He is hysterical! And I think I need some of those mints, too.
Julie
Forgot to say this - I love how chunky they are!!!
Julie
Does your dad take orders? I'll take one "Sam" and one "Parker" as soon as he's done with the triplets' puzzles :-)
Hey...if he's that good with wood, you should have him make one of the Pottery Barn Kids growth chart "rulers." They are so cute. Pete's dad made one for Sam's first birthday, and we're trying to talk him into doing one for Parker, too. PB doesn't make them anymore, but I can send you a picture of one, if he needs a model :-)
Ahhh!!! Love it! What a fun age! :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home