The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Triplet Eve...

Well, the time has finally come to have these babies! It seems very surreal that they are almost here. We've waited SO long for their arrival and now the only thing that stands between us is one more night. Tonight we went to dinner with my parents and had our last quiet outing with just Kyle. As always, he was so good (if only we could clone him)! He has finally mastered climbing stairs without holding on to anything. I think it's taken him a little longer because we live in a ranch so there aren't many stairs to climb. He was so proud of himself too when we got excited.

I'm not sure how much Kyle can comprehend about the babies impending arrival tomorrow but I hope he does well. That's one of the things that keeps me awake at night.

Ed and I want to say thank you to everyone for all of your thoughts, prayers, kind words, etc throughout the pregnancy. We've had some trying times and your support has meant the world to us. We feel so blessed to have such an amazing support system. Of course, we'll continue to need all the love and prayers once the babies arrive. We can't wait to share great news with you tomorrow! I'm scheduled for 9 am so think good thoughts early in the morning :-)

Hope you all sleep well tonight...

Love,
Jen, Ed & Kyle

4 Comments:

Blogger jkb said...

Logan Family
I am so excited for your family and can't wait to meet your new family. If you ever need extra help, I am only a few miles away. Jill

October 8, 2008 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger envd said...

Hi Jen!!

This is the first time I've been to the Logan Crew blog. . . this is great!! I CANNOT wait to see photos of the babies. You have been such a trooper!!! W/out a car, it will be tough to visit but I'd really like to send some dinners your way. My mom/dad could drop them off since they live around the corner from you;-)

October 8, 2008 at 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're going to get a good nights sleep - but I think that is just wishful thinking. If you're up and reading this, know that we are praying for God to hold you all in his hands tomorrow and that he give you strength and courage and peace and joy. Hugs and kisses, Nancy

October 8, 2008 at 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you lots today- what an exciting day in your lives :) Good luck and may God continue to richly bless you all.
xoxo,
Amy Garcia

October 9, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home