Our last doctor appointment!
Who would have guessed that 34 weeks was right around the corner and we'd be having these babies THIS WEEK!?!? We had our last doctor appointment today and all is well! Everyone is still quite active but have shifted places a little. Little Brooke (previously baby B) has now taken the top position and will be considered baby C for delivery, meaning she'll be saving her arrival for last. Jack and Ryan are practically bumping heads down low and Brooke has the top quadrant all to herself. I feel/see A LOT of movement right in the top middle of my stomach a lot and asked who that was today when they were looking at the ultrasound. It's actually Jack kicking poor Brooke's butt! It's a regular occurance and should make for some good stories in the future :-) I had a lot of visitors today from the doctors/nurses/ultrasound techs who wanted to see how my rash was doing. I'm SO happy to report that it's getting better and just a few more days of minor itching :-) The doctor had us go up to the Perinatal Assessment Center (PAC) to have a better looking ultrasound because they were trying to get some info on the babies (30 seconds of movement and active limbs), however, she referred to their position as the "bunkbed position" where they are all hanging out, one on top of the other! They all performed on as expected and we were out in no time. Wow, if these comments over the past few months are any indication of what's ahead...
While we were at the doctor, my parents took Kyle to Jenny's Farm in Dexter. As you can see from the pictures, he had a GREAT time. He's really been into the pumpkins (wanting to touch every one!), animals, etc. this fall. Our evening was capped off with our friends Kim & Robert coming over to have one last quiet visit pre-babies. And they brought pizza :-) It was great to see them and catch up...like the calm before the storm. 

1 Comments:
Hi Jen~
Becky Herrin was kind enough to share your Blog with me and I've really enjoyed watching you grow! What a miracle for you and Ed (and Kyle!) I'm praying for all of you and very excited to see your new family of 6!
I thought I'd better send a comment before the big day as I'm certain there won't be extra time to read them after Thursday! Your energy amazes me, Steve and I only have 2 and the came 4 years apart! God has given you an amazing gift and it looks like your family and friends are quite a blessing too! Take care and hope to see the beautiful bundles very soon!
~Karen Sonnett
P.S. I love, love, love the names you and Ed have chosen!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home