The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Friday, October 3, 2008

Babies cozy room!

Well, the babies now have cute bedding to go with their beds :-) I know I sound like a broken record (and forgive me because I'm sure I'll say it many more times!) but it's still hard to believe that there are three babies coming! I'm sure you can guess who has the cute pink bedding (with all the preemie clothes neatly stacked inside!) then there is Jack and Ryans beds next to each other. It should be lots of fun when they are old enough to crawl between each others cribs :-) Mom and I went up to the baby store to get the new crib mattresses today and mom went to work on getting them all ready!

When Kyle came home today he wanted to see the babies room. It has been very cute as he's wanted to show everyone the babies room. He can tell you who's crib is who! We've talked a lot lately about the fact that babies will be here, outside of mommies tummy soon. He talks about it but not really sure he knows what that means. I guess he'll know next week! I think I spend more time thinking about that and the guilt I'll feel for having to share our time with lots of babies than I have about what we'll do when babies arrive. Maybe that's on purpose :-)

We went to the Albertson's house tonight for a pre-tailgate party. The real party is tomorrow for the Michigan/Illinois game but, of course, I won't be there! Several fantasy football friends came into town so I was able to visit with them and the Albertson family. It was Dick's birthday so Kyle was very excited as grandma Helen let him blow out the candles three or four times. Ahhh, the joys of being two! It was so cute, instead of blowing them, he said "poof!" and they blew out! The best part was the drool that followed...good thing everyone had already had a few drinks so they didn't mind too much :-)

I can't believe the countdown is on and we're down to less than one week until these babies arrive! The rash is going away (thank goodness for steroids!) but I think I've gained ten more pounds in the past few days. Today I really felt different...bigger! I can't sit straight up in a chair as my lap is now MUCH longer on the bottom. Thanks Ryan!!! The problem is, it's getting bigger on the top and sides too :-) We go to the doctor again on Monday so we'll see what the final weight is and the plans for our Thursday delivery. That's if they haven't decided to come before then!

1 Comments:

Blogger jkb said...

I love seeing the pink in your house. I think you should shoot for 10.09.08 at 7:06:54 for the first delivery

October 5, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home