Big day out...
Today was a big day out for the whole Logan family! Last night I couldn't sleep (could it have been the heartburn, itching or extra 40 lbs of belly?!?!) and was sick of being in bed. I woke up and decided to go to church with Ed & Kyle for the first time in over two months! I figured I could sit in a chair there as good as I could at home! After church we SHOULD have gone home but on the way, I decided to go to the outlet mall to pick up some much needed pajamas for Kyle (poor, neglected little boy!). We had lunch on the way and were all ready for a nap when we got home! Kyle's sentences these days usually start with one of the following: "Hey!, Holy cow, Holy Mackerel and Holy Moly!" then usually, "look at dat!". He loves water towers, fire hydrants and piles of dirt so we have lots to look for on our drives.
I'm trying to manage my gestational diabetes, especially as I get closer to delivery. They are looking for my numbers to be spot on for the rest of the week so I must eat well. I can't WAIT until Thursday so I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want! I have a whole new appreciation for people with diabetes! Here's hoping for a good nights sleep tonight. We'll hopefully find out more about Thursday at our doctors appointment tomorrow! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

2 Comments:
Maybe you should have gone to church LAST week to pray for the Michigan football team against Illinois.
Can't wait to meet your babies!!!
Hi Jen! Cribs are adorable! We are saying prayers for you and the healthy delivery of all of the babies. Aidan, Brooklyn and Calahan would love to meet their b/g/b friends one day. Take care and know we are thinking about you! Way to go on making it so far!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home