The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another date with a girl :-)


Kyle is getting very suave as he's had lots of playdates with girls recently. My girlfriend Samantha and her daughter Mallory came to visit. We had a fun day together as we did a little playing inside and out. We hadn't seen Mallory since the spring so it took them a little while to warm up to each other but then they couldn't stop saying each others names! They collected pine cones in the backyard, played ball and, of course, Mr. Potato Head. Here's a cute picture from our visit.


I let Ed take Macey to get a "haircut" (which she's never had in her eight years) today at PetsMart. I was a nervous wreck to see what she was going to look like. I was pleasantly surprised to see the result - picture attached. They said it will help with shedding...we can only hope! She looks like a puppy again and her hair is so light! Kyle didn't know what to think when he saw her but wanted to know if Macey got a sucker for her haircut too :-)


Big doctor appointment tomorrow as we find out the latest baby weights! I'll post them tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
We keep thinking about you and keeping you all in our prayers :) What email address are you using now? Email me with your current email when you have a chance.
xoxo,
Amy Garcia

September 29, 2008 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger scoots56 said...

It's suave and handsome little boys like Kyle that I'll be warning Ainsley about for the next 30 years! :-) Hope you're doing great Jen.

September 29, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home