The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week 32 picture...bigger than ever!


Well, we've made it this far and almost to 33 weeks. I decided to mix it up this time and get the view from the left side to see if I look any smaller :-) Sorry, same pants as these are all that fit. I know I'm kind of pushing it on the shirt fitting but who's going to buy anything more...not me!
My girlfriend Denise came over tonight. We had a nice dinner out (surprise, surprise!) with Denise and Jill - her sister-in-law, while I have a chance to get out with only one child! Kyle always loves the big fish tank and all of the waitresses who fawn all over him :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home