The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

For fun...all of the weekly pictures

By popular demand, I'm posting all of the belly shots that I have to date. Sorry, there are a few of my bare belly; just thought I'd warn you in advance :-) I guess when I thought I was big, I didn't realize how much bigger I would actually get! It is kind of fun to see the progression and I can enjoy it now because it will be a little flatter in a few days!

Week 11












5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I happened across your blog...you look fantastic! I am 14 weeks along with triplets. I hope I can do as great as you have! I saw on your u/s that you are going to U-M? I am going to St. Joes. It is amazing all the triplet mommies I am finding in our relative area! I love it!

October 7, 2008 at 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen, I am so glad you posted all of these pictures- you made my day. You are adorable and I am so excited for your big day this week. Next, it will be pictures of the babies!!
xoxo,
Amy Garcia

October 7, 2008 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a journey it has been. It just seems like yesterday we were all excited about the news of triplets to the family. It is amazing how fast things have gone and then they are almost here. We wish you the best of luck on Thursday and will be thinking of you.
Love Gina and Steve

October 7, 2008 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

OK, you TOTALLY stretched the week #30 pic so that you look tall and thin. I can't believe how you have grown! Can you even imagine the women that have 8 babies inside???

You've done an amazing job! Be proud, and enjoy your last couple of days.

xo,
Monica

October 8, 2008 at 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good! Some people can't get rid of their fat in 9 months. God be with all of you!

Love, Betty

October 8, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home