The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The weekend is behind me!


Yeah, I made it through weekend #2! These are the hardest for me because I don't have work to distract me and I feel guilty about people visiting because it's family time! Ed, Kyle and our friend Chad came to visit me at lunchtime. We had a nice visit outside...once again the weather was fabulous. Mom & Dad came to pick up Kyle for the night so Ed could get things done at home. Single parenting is hard work I guess :-) Ed even had me cancel our cleaning ladies this past Friday because the house is clean without me home! Attached is a picture of Kyle at my parents house today. My dad is growing a pumpkin for him (they carved his name in it this week) and of course my mom captured this cute picture!


My girlfriend Cindy (from NC) was in town and brought me dinner tonight. We had a wonderful visit; it was so great to catch up. She brought me lots of activities to keep me busy (books, puzzle, cross stitch, etc). I miss her so much, wish she lived closer!


Baby Update

All the babies are doing well today. Each doctor that does the ultrasound comments on how active they are! Ryan opened his mouth for us today, then stuck his thumb in his mouth. So cute! Jack and Brooke looked great too, just hanging out in their little spaces :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger pardon28 said...

I love that you have set this site up. Glad to see that your doing great, and Kyle looks like hes growing up so quick. He's starting to look like his dad. If you could pencil in a time for me to stop by over the next 2 weeks I would love to stop in and see you. I'll bring you whatever type of food your i the mood for. Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Cousin Nate

August 18, 2008 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

You really need to have your dad pass along his pumpkin tips. We planted 2 pumpkin plants and don't even have a baby pumpkin yet. I can't believe the size of that one! I'm jealous.

August 26, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home