TGIF

Wow, it's hard to believe that I've been here for eleven days now. Time flies when you're having fun, right?!?! Ha, ha...I do have to thank work (and my fabulous boss) for keeping me busy which helps take my mind off of being here. It's amazing how much you can accomplish from a bed :-)
I had several visitors today! Sarah and Violet (from my mom/baby group) came up to see me this morning. It was so great as I hadn't seem them in awhile. Miss Violet has the most gorgeous curly hair! Then my friend Jenny brought me a Zingerman's sandwich for lunch -it was so delicious! We sat outside in the courtyard grass as it was the most perfect sunny day. Then the day was complete when my parents brought Kyle to see me. Nothing like your two year old bursting through your door saying, "boo, Mommy!" with a big grin on his face. As you'll see from the picture, Kyle (and Grandma & Papa) brought me flowers. Kyle was excited to tell me that he helped pick them. We made a second trip outside (yippee!) and watched Kyle play in the small water fountain. He proceeded to get the whole front of him soaking wet...but he did enjoy himself and that's what matters these days! So he left the hospital in his wet shirt, diapers and sandals. What a sight!
Baby update:
Everyone is still doing great! Each day the doctors comment on how active they are...makes me nervous to think that I could have three "active" children once they enter the world! We've been so spoiled with Kyle's laid back demeanor, not sure if we could be so lucky to have three more like him?
I'm going to call Jack "Mr. Hiccup" because each time I've had my ultrasound over the past 2-3 days, he's had the hiccups! The doctor said it is a great sign as he's working his diaphram. Brooke has managed to carve out the whole right side of my belly as hers. She was all stretched out today laying back relaxing. And Ryan is still laying down so low it's hard to find his head on the screen :-) He often tickles my lower abdomen with his kicks!
Ok, time to do my exercises in bed then flip between the lowly Tigers and the Olympics. Oh what a night...
I had several visitors today! Sarah and Violet (from my mom/baby group) came up to see me this morning. It was so great as I hadn't seem them in awhile. Miss Violet has the most gorgeous curly hair! Then my friend Jenny brought me a Zingerman's sandwich for lunch -it was so delicious! We sat outside in the courtyard grass as it was the most perfect sunny day. Then the day was complete when my parents brought Kyle to see me. Nothing like your two year old bursting through your door saying, "boo, Mommy!" with a big grin on his face. As you'll see from the picture, Kyle (and Grandma & Papa) brought me flowers. Kyle was excited to tell me that he helped pick them. We made a second trip outside (yippee!) and watched Kyle play in the small water fountain. He proceeded to get the whole front of him soaking wet...but he did enjoy himself and that's what matters these days! So he left the hospital in his wet shirt, diapers and sandals. What a sight!
Baby update:
Everyone is still doing great! Each day the doctors comment on how active they are...makes me nervous to think that I could have three "active" children once they enter the world! We've been so spoiled with Kyle's laid back demeanor, not sure if we could be so lucky to have three more like him?
I'm going to call Jack "Mr. Hiccup" because each time I've had my ultrasound over the past 2-3 days, he's had the hiccups! The doctor said it is a great sign as he's working his diaphram. Brooke has managed to carve out the whole right side of my belly as hers. She was all stretched out today laying back relaxing. And Ryan is still laying down so low it's hard to find his head on the screen :-) He often tickles my lower abdomen with his kicks!
Ok, time to do my exercises in bed then flip between the lowly Tigers and the Olympics. Oh what a night...

2 Comments:
For someone who is supposed to be on bedrest, why in almost every picture are you OUT of the bed???
You'd better hope your doctors don't find this blog....
Is it possible to have "laid back" in your future with 3 boys and a girl in your house?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home