In the hospital...what?!?!?

Today, I've been in the hospital for over a week already. Time really drags around here and since they moved me to a more secluded room, it's very quiet! They had me thinking that I was moving to a penthouse suite (by the way they had described it!), however, the room seems a lot smaller! The one benefit (and I've since learned what a big one it is!) is that my window opens! Granted, it only opens about six inches but who knew how important that would be?!?! So when I got to my room, the first thing I noticed were the old windows (which have the blinds inside of them - which were broken!), then they had blinds on the outside. Well when you open the window, the blinds get caught in the top of the window. And it didn't take me long to stir up some trouble around here. The maintenance people came by three times to "fix" them. The first guys were great but can't say the same about the crabby lady who came the second/third time. She told me I shouldn't be opening the window. After about five minutes going back and forth with her, I snapped and said "Listen. You're not here for two weeks plus. And if I'm going to be here, I WILL open my window!" She finally realized I wasn't messing around and said "ok" and left. Thank goodness I haven't seen her again!
Anyways, the picture attached is of my favorite resident, Dr. Berger. He's been the best! Every day he comes in to do an ultrasound and check on the babies. I'm so impressed...it took him ONE DAY to remember the names of the babies! I'm sure I'll get to know him a lot during my stay. It's a good thing he's so great or the daily visits would get old :-)
Anyways, the picture attached is of my favorite resident, Dr. Berger. He's been the best! Every day he comes in to do an ultrasound and check on the babies. I'm so impressed...it took him ONE DAY to remember the names of the babies! I'm sure I'll get to know him a lot during my stay. It's a good thing he's so great or the daily visits would get old :-)
That's all for now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home