Mom/Tot class (make that nanny/tot!)


Pictures:
* Walking into school, holding hands!
* Smiling for the camera - Jack, Brooke & Ryan
* Apple painting!
Since Kyle is now in preschool three days a week, Cheryl graciously volunteered to take the kids to some sort of activity so they can spend some time around other kids **AMAZING woman she is to want to take them to a class and manage all three **. We decided on the mom/tot class at Kyle's school, which takes place one morning a week (while Kyle is in school) so it works out perfect. They always talk about Kyle going to school and were interested when I told them that they were going to get to go too. I had to travel to Chicago on their first day of school but Cheryl took these pictures. Everyone had a great time! They had circle time, sang, did two crafts, danced and played with the other kids. The other kids in the class are all girls so Brooke will finally have other girls to play with!
Cheryl said that Jack was definitely the most comfortable. He usually is the one who is most social and jumps right in. While they were singing in the circle, Ryan was standing back, observing, and Jack went over to him and tried to bring him into the middle of the circle where he was dancing. And Brooke was dancing with Jack, then went up to Mrs. C and gave her a big hug! Jack and Brooke = social butterflies. Kyle and Ryan = shy squirrels. Ok...not sure what animal is really shy, but you get the point :-)


2 Comments:
I am so amazed you can get your kids to stand still for a picture! They are so cute painting with the apples. I have one really shy squirrel and 2 less shy squirrels and 1 little social butterfly. :) Hope to see you sometime soon!
So cute!!! I am still wondering what my kids are... Joe used to be so shy but doesn't seem to be anymore- Ali Jane... definitely shy- Z it depends... I absolutely LOVE the pics- and glad you're up to blogging again! (hopefully more regularly... no pressure!!!) <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home