Kyle's first day of 4's Preschool



Pictures:
* Kyle's first day of the 4's preschool
* Kyle & Daddy on his first day
* Ryan, Jack, Brooke & Kyle on his first day (this is the best of 5+ pics?!)
Kyle started his second year of preschool, again at Novi Co-Op. The adjustment this year was a lot easier than last, mostly because he knew the routine and had some of the same classmates. This years class is M/W/F vs last years T/Th, so that may help too. He loves Mrs. Smith, and is already comfortable with her, as she was one of the instructors during a few summer camps that he did.
The triplets were very concerned about why Kyle wasn't at Ms. Cheryl's house on his first day of school. They must have already forgotten about his school routine! My shy boy was the only one who cried on the first day and I had to practically peel him from my leg but Mrs. Smith said he was fine five minutes after I left. Thank goodness it was only on the first day! He sure has grown and matured so much since last year; can't wait to see what another year brings.
Because my life isn't already crazy enough, I'm also on the board for the school. If it wasn't for such a great group of ladies, I wouldn't have done it! Maybe it's another great excuse for me to get out of the house one evening a month :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home